- No products in the basket.
A five-day culinary foraging trip with Trisara Resort
This package is no longer available
Discover the bounty of Phuket’s land and seas in this customised foraging trip. Your adventure begins at Trisara Resort’s private beach, where you’ll step onto a luxury yacht and cruise to Phang Nga Bay, one of Thailand’s most famous world heritage sites. On the way, you’ll pause for a spot of fishing near Racha Island, as executive chef Kla introduces you to native fish varieties.
Back on Trisara’s shores, he’ll take you through a beachfront cooking class with unique, authentic seafood recipes such as claypot squid with black ink. The following day, embark on a private helicopter tour with Jim Ophorst, Trisara’s resident chef de cuisine. From the air, you’ll get a first-hand view of the resort’s farm, goat and pineapple farms as well as Phuket’s harbour and vegetable markets.
Upon your return, a six-course tasting menu awaits you at Trisara’s farm-to-table restaurant, Pru (which stands for ‘plant, raise, understand’), where you’ll witness the transformation of local ingredients into European-inspired cuisine. Conclude your five-day experience in the comfort of your Ocean Front Pool Villa with a private barbecue on the pool deck, assisted by a private chef and butler as you watch the sun setting over the Andaman sea.Read More
- A four-night stay at Trisara Resorts’s Ocean Front Pool Villa
- A fishing cruise on a luxury yacht past Racha Island and through Phang Nga Bay
- A private beachfront cooking class
- A private helicopter tour
- A six-course tasting experience at Pru, Trisara’s farm-to-table restaurant
- A private barbecue on your villa’s pool deck, with a private chef and butler
Gift must be purchased by 31 March 2018 and used by 31 October 2018.
"The Quality is Remembered Long After The Price is Forgotten."
Sir Henry Royce