- No products in the basket.
Experience the Glitz and Glam at the 71st Cannes Film Festival
This package is no longer available
Ever wondered what it’s like at the Cannes Film Festival? What goes on behind all the glitz and glamour? This package put together by Jetsetters, will have you experience it in all its glory.
Touch down in Nice at your own arrangements and the Jetsetters team will take it from there. You’ll enjoy three nights of accommodation in a choice of luxury hotels including Hotel Barriere Le Majestic, Hotel Martinez, InterContinental Carlton Cannes, Hotel Metropole, Hotel de Paris or Hotel Le Grand. While you may be tempted to explore your surroundings, remember that time waits for no man; a grand party awaits.
The Festival is held from 8 – 19 May this year, and you’re invited to be a part of it. Join the festivities and rub shoulders with A-List actors and actresses, directors, producers and the who’s who in the film industry. Apart from attending the opening ceremony and exclusive screenings, you’ll enjoy the after-party, dine at Michelin-star restaurants, and even hold your own Cannes party on board a yacht, where you and your pals can party like a rock star.
The experience isn’t complete without first-class transfers. Enjoy airport transfers in a Bentley Mulsanne, daily land transfers in a Mercedes-Benz S Class, and of course, a helicopter transfer from Nice to Cannes.Read More
- Helicopter transfer from Nice to Cannes
- Three nights’ suite accommodation in luxury hotels
- Welcome Champagne
- Complimentary Buffet breakfast each morning
- VIP tickets to the Cannes Film Festival (various screenings available)
- Lunch at the world famous Hotel du Cap Eden Roc
- Michelin dining experiences at the La Palme D’Or and the Villa Archange
- Dinner and clubbing in one of Cannes’ best nightclubs
- VIP tickets to an exclusive Cannes after-party
- Airport transfer in a Bentley Mulsanne
- VIP transfers in a Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Full day on a 24-m yacht (up to 40 guests) with cocktail or dining option
This package is available on a first come, first serve basis. As inventory is tight this year at luxury villas and hotels in Cannes and the surrounding area, we suggest early confirmation.
"If you can’t be better than your competition, just dress better."