- No products in the basket.
A Perrier-Jouet Belle Epoque Experience
This package is no longer available
Perrier-Jouet is offering to host its first guests from Asia at its newly renovated Maison Belle Epoque. On day one, you’ll be flown by helicopter from Paris to the founders’ family estate in Champagne. You’ll enjoy a gastronomic lunch at a four-star restaurant, then be taken on a bespoke tour of Maison Belle Epoque and be treated to an exclusive tasting with a Perrier-Jouet heritage ambassador, which will include the rare Perrier-Jouet Blanc de Blancs. An exceptional Beauting dinner will be held at Maison Belle Epoque, after which you will surely sleep soundly in one of its beautiful guest rooms. On day two, you’ll tour Perrier-Jouet’s cellars and vineyards followed by an excellent lunch. A bottle of Perrier-Jouet Belle Epoque will be given to each guest as a memento of their stay.Read More
- Helicopter flight from Paris to Champagne
- One night’s accommodation at Maison Belle Epoque
- Lunch and Beauting dinner on day one and lunch on day two
- A bespoke tour of the house, cellar and vineyards
- An exclusive champagne tasting
- A bottle of Perrier-Jouet Belle Epoque for each guest
Gift must be purchased by 29 July 2016.
Price excludes international flights.
"No pressure, no diamonds."